Saturday, November 13, 2010

Vayetzei

Sydney K. November 13, 2010, Temple Aliyah, Needham, MA

This week should be familiar for you, Goldie. This is the first Shabbat that is a repeat temple! Hooray for Temple Aliyah. We will be at Derek's but I know your service will be great. I wish I could be in two places at the same time. You have been friends with Sydney also from the beginning of Rashi. In elementary school, she grew tall and fast, before all of you! Today as she becomes a Bat Mitzvah, her leadership and poise matches her stature. I'm sure she did a beautiful job.

Goldie Davoudgoleh

syd's party was AWESOME! can't wait 4 next weeks either!7 hours ago (facebook update!)


Derek S. November 13, 2010, Chabad of Lexington

Derek was in Nursery School with you, Elijah (next week's Bar Mitzvah!), and Deborah, at Chabad. What I remember of him...he was very nice and polite, and got along with all the girls. I think having two sisters tamed him! I believe he was part of the crowd of 5 year olds that gathered first thing in the morning, during free play time, to begin the morning prayers....you guys did that even before class started with Moral Elaine and Morah Rachel. Before you knew it, it was time to repeat with the rest of the class. What joy you all had in that class. I will never forget it. I was happy to be at Chabad this morning, though it has been nice traveling around Greater Boston every Shabbat. I brought you back to Chabad after Sydney's service, and all our friends marveled at how grown up and beautiful you looked! I agree.



No comments:

Post a Comment